The arrangements for finding accommodation for you and your family will vary according to where you are living.

If you need housing, in the UK and many western countries you can contact your Local Authority or go to a private letting agency.

If you have lots of money you can buy a house or flat. Banks and Building Societies lend money to help people buy property to live in, but they will require you to have a deposit and you will need to demonstrate that you have sufficient income in order to afford monthly repayments on their loan.

If you find yourself homeless and need urgent help then should initially contact your Local Authority or one of the specialist charities such as “Shelter” in the UK. See the link from this page.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.